F1 Training have got what it takes to raise the bar and give individuals and businesses the edge to thrive in an increasingly competitive environment.
Among the benefits we offer are:
· Specific short courses that get straight to the point
· Internationally recognised qualifications
· Advice & Guidance that can prepare you for university-level Foundation and Honours Degrees
· Experienced teachers and trainers with real experience
· Part time, distance learning, professional discussion, blended learning options
· Flexible delivery of tailor-made in-company training courses
· Excellent facilities at several locations across Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk & Suffolk
· We partner with some of the biggest names in the industry; learndirect, Futures Advice, Skills and Employment, Wiltshire College and we have a number of direct contracts with the Skills Funding Agency.
· Funding available for individuals and businesses.
· Advice on and access to a wide range of funding streams to help your budget go further
· Consultancy and mentoring services in everything from start-ups and turnarounds to health & safety and environment
In short, we’re your local training provider with the experience and links in your community to help you boost your productivity.
To start the discussion on your needs, please call our customer services department on 01603 762276 (Monday to Friday – 9.30am to 5.00pm) or email us. Or fill in our contact form.
Jack was long-term unemployed, lacked motivation, didn't want to be on work programme and had just had his benefits sanctioned.
Click on the picture to read how F1 Training's Work Programme team worked with learndirect to support Jack into his first job in four years.