F1 Training have got what it takes to raise the bar and give individuals and businesses the edge to thrive in an increasingly competitive environment.
F1 Training Strategic Vision
Our Vision is to be the first choice training provider in Norfolk & Suffolk, responding quickly with innovation to the training needs of the individual, employers and local community.
Our mission is to deliver first class education and training cost effectively to a wide range of cliets across Norfolk & Suffolk, helping them to reach their potential improving not only their own prospects but that of their family and community. Initial and ongoing information, advice & guidance sessions are embedded in to all learners' programmes ensuring monitoring of progression by fully qualified staff.
"Helping people through information, advice & guidance & education to improve their prospects in life"
Among the benefits we offer are:
· Specific short courses that get straight to the point
· Internationally recognised qualifications
· Advice & Guidance that can prepare you for university-level Foundation and Honours Degrees
· Experienced teachers and trainers with real experience
· Part time, distance learning, professional discussion, blended learning options
· Flexible delivery of tailor-made in-company training courses
· Excellent facilities at several locations across Norfolk & Suffolk
· We partner with some of the biggest names in the industry; Futures Advice and we have a direct contract with the Skills Funding Agency.
· Funding available for individuals and businesses.
· Advice on and access to a wide range of funding streams to help your budget go further
· Consultancy and mentoring services in everything from start-ups and turnarounds to health & safety and environment
In short, we’re your local training provider with the experience and links in your community to help you boost your productivity.
To start the discussion on your needs, please call our customer services department on 01603 762276 (Monday to Friday – 9.30am to 5.00pm) or email us. Or fill in our contact form.