• 10,000 people log on and learn with learndirect every day
• More than 2.75 million learners have taken a learndirect course.
• 80 per cent of learndirect learners are qualified below level two or are assessed as having a basic skills need.
• 432,917 Skills for Life test passes have been achieved with learndirect.
• Altogether, more than 357,000 online tests in literacy and numeracy have been taken with learndirect.
• 23,396 people have achieved an NVQ through learndirect
• learndirect has worked with over 5,000 businesses through Train to Gain, resulting in more than 10,000 qualifications
• Learner satisfaction with learndirect currently stands at 96%
F1 Training has operated learndirect centres in the East of England since the service was launched in 2000 by Ufi. learndirect has become the UK’s leading online learning provider, reaching into local communities, the workplace and people’s homes with flexible, accessible and supported online learning.
Over the past ten years, since learndirect first took the bold step of providing learning online, it has grown to become one of the UK’s biggest and most recognised e-learning brands, with a unique infrastructure enabling more than 8,500 learners to log on and learn every day. F1 Training is proud to be part of this service and is now the East of England’s largest provider of learndirect delivering in the community, to businesses and to two of the regions prisons.
F1’s learndirect contract provides a wide range of flexible courses to improve employability and transform the skills of the working population. From basic skills to NVQs and other qualifications, courses mean learners can log on and learn wherever suits them best, be it at home, at work, in one of F1’s learndirect centres in Gt. Yarmouth, Norwich, Ipswich, on employers premises, or anywhere with internet access. Wherever people choose to do their learning, support is on hand to help them on their way. Visit www.learndirect.co.uk for more information.
F1’s learndirect delivery also provides high-quality online training services to employers, to improve employee skills and improve business performance and profitability. Using cost-effective, technology enabled learning, training is designed to fit around business priorities. learndirect has worked with more than 5,000 businesses resulting in more than 8,000 qualifications. F1 has recently been awarded a number of awards for working with employers, individual learners and offenders, all using learndirect as a platform for delivery.
If you would like to find out more, please call customer services on 01603 762276 or fill in our contact form.