Employability EL3 accredited by NCFE
This course is centre based learning.
Each day is 09:30 to 16:00
Please see course timetable for availability
This course has 8 units which cover:
- Mindset; How to remain positive through adversity
- Work Awareness; Understand the local labour market and employer expectations
- Problem Solving; How to be effective in the workplace when solving problems
- Dealing with numbers; Refreshing skills using work related scenarios
- Team work; Getting used to working with others and collaborating to complete a task;
- Handling Money at Work; Learning how to use and protect financial matters in the workplace
- Deciding on the right job for you; How to job search using UJM, how to write an effective cover letter and a skills and interest assessment
- Health and Safety; How the work place remains safe and the role you play in delivering safety
- Added bonus content includes Interview techniques and CV writing upon request.
Eligibility - all customers meeting core eligibility criteria can be fully funded. To meet eligibility a customer must: Be aged 19 years old or over (on 31st August 2017) Be a UK citizen, or an EU resident for three years or more Be claiming an active benefit.
Please contact your local centre to book your course.